As a Friend, you will have many opportunities to get together with others who share your interest in children’s and young adult literature.
In addition, you will receive:
- Seasonal newsletters sent to your email address with information about Friends’ programs and projects, as well as interviews with experts in the field of children’s and young adult literature
- Discounts at the fall and spring book sales
- Invitations to children’s and young adult literature events including the annual Charlotte Zolotow lecture
- A personal copy of CCBC Choices,an annual annotated bibliography of the best books of the year organized by subject area
- Sneak peeks of CCBC Choicessent to your email address—advance looks at books with annotations selected for the upcoming CCBC Choices
- Satisfaction in knowing your annual membership dues will make a difference
Memberships are available at several different levels in both an individual and group category. Use the drop-down menu to select your desired membership level.
You may now choose to renew for more than one year! Simply input a number under "Quantity." The number will indicate how many years you'd like to renew for. Please note that the full amount will be deducted at once.
The membership year is January through December. Dues paid after October 1st each year apply to membership for the next year. Your membership is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.