As a Friend, you will have many opportunities to get together with others who share your interest in children’s and young adult literature.
In addition, you will receive:
- Seasonal newsletters sent to your email address with information about Friends’ programs and projects
- Discounts at the fall and spring book sales
- Invitations to children’s and young adult literature events including the annual Charlotte Zolotow lecture
- Sneak peeks of CCBC Choices sent to your email address
- Satisfaction in knowing your annual membership dues will make a difference
Memberships are available at several different levels in both an individual and group category. Use the drop-down menu to select your desired membership level.
You may now choose to renew for more than one year! Simply input a number under "Quantity." The number will indicate how many years you'd like to renew for. Please note that the full amount will be deducted at once.
The membership year is January through December. Dues paid after October 1st each year apply to membership for the next year. Your membership is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.